Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Favorite Things.



I received my swap box today from my awesome swap partner, and by far my favorite thing in the whole box were these cute little scavenger stuffies!

Meet NightShade. He's kind of the wild man of the bunch. I'm pretty sure he may spend a little too much time down at the other end of the bookshelf with the owl candle.

This is Digitalis. He's a little on the "flamboyant" side. Digitalis loves his new digs and is particularly happy Anias Nin lives on the same shelf, and hopes Henry Miller comes to visit!


And this is Calendula. She's the prim and proper one of the bunch. She's spending all her time right now making sure their new home on the bookshelf is just right. And cleaning up after NightShade's nest making catastrophes!

Okay, either I have too much time on my hands, or the pain meds still haven't worn off from my trip to the ER yesterday! Either way, I find myself HILARIOUS! Thanks, Ruby for the fun I've had already with my new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment